COLD NEVER LOOKED THIS GOOD
LEARN HOW MACKAGE KEEPS YOU WARM
- Fur trim around the hood to protect your face from the elements
- Detachable hood and fur trim for versatility
- Adjustable hood (back and/or front), block cold air
- Insulated hood to enhance warmth and protection
- Extended front hood closure, for storm protection
- Inside zipper placket, chin-protector
Rabbit fur lined collar for added softness and increased warmth* *Only on select itemsClose
Insulated front placket for wind protectionClose
Inside double collar & vest, for extra warmth* *Only on select itemsClose
Two-way heavy duty YKK™ center front zipper that provides maximum mobility and comfortClose
Wool rib knit arm cuffs to block cold airClose
* Refer to the details & fit section of individual styles to see which attributes they feature
WARMER AND LIGHTER
Mackage coats are designed to ensure that every part provides a specific benefit.
Our goal is to make sure you get the ultimate comfort, warmth and protection from exterior elements.
THAT COMBINE AESTHETICS AND PERFORMANCE
Our coat layers are made up of breathable, waterproof fabrics to create a shield that effectively protects from all types of weather including the cold and wind.
- Water repellent and waterproof
- Wind proof
- Breathable and air permeable
- Maintains warmth
EVEN YOUR HANDS STAY WARM
Every detail was carefully thought out, even the inside of our pockets. Lined with multilayer Mackage technology to keep hands warm, even when you forget your gloves.
Tested in laboratories and real Canadian winters, your coat will keep you warm and comfortable. Each person’s comfort zone will vary based on layering and body tempurature.
* Each glass shows the same weight of down.
NATURE’S BEST INSULATOR
Down is a three dimensional fluffy structure (found underneath feathers) containing thousands of air pockets which provide superior insulation qualities. Mackage uses only whole and undamaged clusters to achieve maximum warmth.
Mackage jackets contain one of the highest qualities of down, with a minimum of 700 FP* and at least 90% down. For its weight, our down has superior FP*
*The quality of down is indicated by its fillpower (FP), which is the weight to volume ratio.
Our superior quality of down is coated with Texcote™ Nano treatment to increase it’s fill power and durability.
Texcote™ Nano Down offers the following advantages:
- Quick dry
- Prevents bacterial growth
- Improved fill power
- Enhanced thermal performance
100% TRACEABLE DOWN
MACKAGE USES ONLY ETHICALLY SOURCED DOWN
You can wear mackage down with a clear conscience:
- Never live-plucked
- Never force-fed
- Comes from mature ducks
- By-product of food production
Mackage mandates independent laboratories to test and trace the down that is used in the production of our coats.